Another new one!

Guess I forgot to add - did a number of things to the car too ....

368RWHP & 359 RWHP

12.52 @ 111 mph - with traction problems

List of Mods:
*CAMMED - specs on the cam 228/232 590/598 113+4lsa
*TCI 3500 Stall Converter
*Custom Shift Kit
*3:73 gears
*SLP Lid
*Hooker LT's
*Hooker ORY
*Hooker AeroChamber
*Eibach SportLine
*BMR Adjustable Pan-hard Arm/Rod
*BMR Lower LCA
*C6 Wheels
*Drilled and Slotted Rotors
*Dyno Tuned by Jason Spiller @ Extreme Performance

I've seen a clip of this thing run and all I can say is she is a beast (the car that is!) I don't think any of us would want to run against this thing, unless you like to lose to the bow tie!

Jibit said:
I've seen a clip of this thing run and all I can say is she is a beast (the car that is!) I don't think any of us would want to run against this thing, unless you like to lose to the bow tie!
awww david .... eh I will spot ya some car lengths before I take off .... ;)

silver02ls1 said:
awww david .... eh I will spot ya some car lengths before I take off .... ;)

what are you talking about, I want to ride in the car!!! Not get beat by it, but you can beat me anytime :gr_devil:

Jibit said:
what are you talking about, I want to ride in the car!!! Not get beat by it, but you can beat me anytime :gr_devil:
haha ok .... sounds good ....

hmm beat you - shhhhh dont tell ....

Jibit said:
villa park???????? how far is that from vernon hills, (end of 53) my car is there and when I go to get it we should race. :woowoo2: *owned*

dertyclown said:
villa park???????? how far is that from vernon hills, (end of 53) my car is there and when I go to get it we should race. :woowoo2: *owned*

go get it? What is being done to it? Vernon hills isn't far at all. Actually I work in Northbrook so any day, bring it on!!!

hell ya

Jibit said:
go get it? What is being done to it? Vernon hills isn't far at all. Actually I work in Northbrook so any day, bring it on!!!
nothing I just got back from AZ like a weak ageo and put her up at dads house and took my pos civic to AZ Gas $$$$$$4 ya know. hell ya I know some good places it might not be for some time as my DL has been taken away agen F%$k you mr. White (that guy is a F$#king a$$hole POS ) sorry any way it suhid be in a few weaks Or wheneaver I get a cort date. Il PM you when Ill be back
Hell Ya AZ

Nothing runns like a deer

IMG_1306.JPG

silver02ls1 said:
Guess I forgot to add - did a number of things to the car too ....

368RWHP & 359 RWHP

12.52 @ 111 mph - with traction problems

List of Mods:
*CAMMED - specs on the cam 228/232 590/598 113+4lsa
*TCI 3500 Stall Converter
*Custom Shift Kit
*3:73 gears
*SLP Lid
*Hooker LT's
*Hooker ORY
*Hooker AeroChamber
*Eibach SportLine
*BMR Adjustable Pan-hard Arm/Rod
*BMR Lower LCA
*C6 Wheels
*Drilled and Slotted Rotors
*Dyno Tuned by Jason Spiller @ Extreme Performance
You know I hate people like you, I used to be an all ford guy now..... it's your fault that I want an LS1. Ahhhhh!

Vary nice car, you can put most of us to shame with some thing like that.
Again I am vary jealous!

Markviiiedrea said:
You know I hate people like you, I used to be an all ford guy now..... it's your fault that I want an LS1. Ahhhhh!

Vary nice car, you can put most of us to shame with some thing like that.
Again I am vary jealous!
sweet ..... check check another ford guy turned to wanting a LS1 .... haha!

thanks .... dont be jealous .... just get one too! ;)

welcome to the site silver02ls1. these guys are ok.i dont own a lincoln or cad. i do own 3 ford trucks.

Members online

No members online now.
Back