Another new one!

silver02ls1

LVC Member
Reaction score
I am Amber .... Jibit invited me over here!

I dont own a Lincoln or Caddy .... but I drive a 2002 Camaro z28

:W to :V
:GotPics:

Might as well get into the pic quest. Hope you come back...

We are actually a pretty good group of people...

Please excuse Jibit :N Well I guess you know him LOL :W

I am back - it will take a bit to run me off ..... Jibit isnt that bad and hasnt scared me away yet ... lol!

:W to the LvC Amber....and if Jibit does not scare you away........I can not think of anyone else that could try.....LOL. :W :Beer

I'm sure I could have aaahhhhh, nevermind.
I'll be good.

Welcome to the site.IF you happen to need help taking the pic, I have some frequent flyer miles I need to use up. LOL :woowoo2:

unstoppable said:
I'll be good.

Welcome to the site.IF you happen to need help taking the pic, I have some frequent flyer miles I need to use up. LOL :woowoo2:

Camera Here-----------------Long Stick--------------------Her/Car
Click Hahahahaha You did it!

:dj:

What happen to the site having all these mature people......Chris?:N

BTW, why is everyone making me out to be this mean guy? I'm always nice until you tick me off. Right Amber? Now get me a beer! :Beer

Sifrino3 said:

I like my idea better. I would'nt want her to strain her arm while stretching to take the pic.

Jibit said:

BTW, why is everyone making me out to be this mean guy? I'm always nice until you tick me off. Right Amber? Now get me a beer! :Beer

Thats why I said "I'll be nice"
Damn this "moderator " tag.

I cant really be myself sometimes. *owned* By the Mod tag!

Jibit said:

eh you are a nice guy jibit .... if I didnt think you were I wouldnt talk to you or made my way over here ..... oh and on the beer thing ... you have 2 feet and 2 hands hun!

unstoppable said:
I'll be good.

haha well that is good to know .... would be hard to take a picture of me on my car

well I finally made my way back over there .... and am gonna post some long awaited for pictures of my car .....

450.jpg

450.jpg

450.jpg

450.jpg

449.jpg

Sifrino3 said:

funny but I have not seen a camera the was more than $8 that did not have a timer.
haha
:L :Bang

Members online

Back