Another new member needing info if possible.

dzienkob

LVC Member
Reaction score
First of all, I'd like to say that I've enjoyed reading all your posts the past few days. It was by chance that I arrived at this website doing searches for some rims for my 2000 LS. I'm doing my best to upgrade my LS like many of the members I've been reading about. Unfortunately, wifes have a way of slowing down the process.

Which brings me to my question. I've been looking for 17" chrome oem 5-spoke rims for quite some time, similar to the ones grayghost sold a few months ago. Many go on sale on ebay and either sell for some ungodly amount or in a less than perfect condition. If anybody knows of anybody that has some in good condition and are interested in selling them, let me know.

Thanks everyone.

I have the rims you are looking for

I PM'd you.

dzienkob said:
First of all, I'd like to say that I've enjoyed reading all your posts the past few days. It was by chance that I arrived at this website doing searches for some rims for my 2000 LS. I'm doing my best to upgrade my LS like many of the members I've been reading about. Unfortunately, wifes have a way of slowing down the process.

Which brings me to my question. I've been looking for 17" chrome oem 5-spoke rims for quite some time, similar to the ones grayghost sold a few months ago. Many go on sale on ebay and either sell for some ungodly amount or in a less than perfect condition. If anybody knows of anybody that has some in good condition and are interested in selling them, let me know.

Thanks everyone.

Members online

No members online now.
Back