ANOTHER New guy from Iowa

TheMachinist

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Marvin. I reside in Marion, Ia. and I just got myself a 2000 Lincoln LS 3.0 manual transmission. I love the car but after owning only a couple weeks it's already proved to be a pain in the rear. Granted I love the car enough to go through the upkeep and fixing all the things that it needs, but jeez these cars are finicky. I decided to join the forum once it kept popping up for all my new Lincoln questions. I'm no stranger to having a "fixer upper" so I'm up to the task. Thankfully I have this forum as a tool to help me.

Marvin, I have owned an '00 LS Manual for almost 13 years now and yes, there are issues on a car this old. The forum is a great place to find solutions, so go there first. If you have some issues specific to the MTX and you are not getting your answers, just IM me. I'll be happy to help you find a solution.

Hey Marvin, glad to see someone nearby. I'm on the NE side of Cedar Rapids. Congrats on your new purchase, hopefully all of your questions can be answered here!

Members online

No members online now.
Back