Another n00b from Michigan

KenshinZero

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello, I have been floating around the site for about a month, and finally decided to join up. Currently I do not own a Lincoln or a Cadillac, my apologies. I joined to gather more information on the Lincoln LS, I first discovered this car a few years back, but at the time I had no interest in a luxury sedan of any kind, in fact I despised any sort of sedan (total ignorance on my part).

Today however, is a different story. I had rediscovered the Lincoln LS whilst searching for a 4 door V8 sort of vehicle. In the mix of many SUV’s and boat like cars, was a rather vaguely familiar looking car. This of course intrigued me, and in my research, I happened upon this site, full of information, more than I could have hoped for.

In conclusion, this is a great site and I am glad to finally be a part of it, even tho I am lacking in the ownership of said Lincoln, I hope to soon own and enjoy one soon.

Thank you for reading, and don’t worry, I use the search function, were good buddies actually, lol

Welcome!

Hopefully you get one and enjoy it as much as I enjoy my LS.

Its a beautiful car I think, make sure you find a well taken care of and clean example. Get a nice color combo LS and keep it fresh.

Agreed, these are some great looking cars, I’ve already figured out my first few modifications, I figure the 03+ has a good amount of power as is, so suspension and grip would be the first thing I look at, and since there are a few good road curses here in Michigan, I can keep my testing legal:)

Staff online

Members online

Back