Another mystery Item, I think something goes here?

donmega

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Ok so under the little plastic grey box pictured and circled there is a metal vacum looking device which connects to nuthing, what should it be connected to and if its the grey box then I think I need whatever that is too because after feeling under it, if there was a nipple for a vacum line there isnt any more.

1a.JPG

2a.JPG

pretty sure I can get that for ya, as well as the lines in the other thread.

Let me get to the parts car tonite and see whats up.

I believe................

donmega said:
Ok so under the little plastic grey box pictured and circled there is a metal vacum looking device which connects to nuthing, what should it be connected to and if its the grey box then I think I need whatever that is too because after feeling under it, if there was a nipple for a vacum line there isnt any more.

I believe that the grey box is a vacumn switch that allows an electrical connection to be made in a low or high vacumn situation that controls some sort of electrical device. As far as the aluminum nipple thingy, no clue.

ok... its either a DPFE or EVP sensor (similar functions, used in different years). its used for EGR feedback to the EEC.

Got it, and the hose that goes to the nipple. its hard to tell in the pics if they are identical to mine, but I can pull the sensor and get some #'s off it in a day or so.

Members online

No members online now.
Back