another HID kit question (DDM Tuning)

The hid install is simple I ordered the mounting brackets from them and removed the headlights so secure the behind the light out of site for a cleaner looking install. My issue is going to be the halo wiring comes with a relay and trigger wire power and ground I'm time with plug and play installs with electronics but this wiring harness is scaring me lol don't wanna ruin an expensive set of headlights and halos so anyone reading this and have some tips and info please feel free to chim in I've been reading a bunch of posts bit can't fund a clear answer with the way the lights work and grounds that aren't grounds I'm a lil confused do u have to install the relay and all that why can't I just tap in the parking light wire so they simply turn on when I turn on the parking lights

... why can't I just tap in the parking light wire so they simply turn on when I turn on the parking lights

I don't see how that would help. All of the lighting is the same on the LS. The positive wire to each bulb (parking, headlight, signal, reverse, ...) is always on when the car is awake. The negative (ground) wire to each bulb is switched to ground when the bulb is turned on, and opened (no real connection except for bulb-minder sense leakage) when the bulb is turned off.

So can I simply connect the led halos to the parking lights and call it a day without wiring in the relay I've tied in many leds and halos on my motorcycle and never had any problems but obviously a car is a lil more complicated

gixxer.jpggixxer1.jpg

gixxer.jpg

gixxer1.jpg

I know right, I called a Oracle certified shop and they charge 500 to install the halos in gen 2s, that includes the new plasma oracle leds and installation and 1 year warranty on parts and labor

I know right, I called a Oracle certified shop and they charge 500 to install the halos in gen 2s, that includes the new plasma oracle leds and installation and 1 year warranty on parts and labor

Do it your self is so easy plus you save a lot $$$.

i ll give it a shot , would br one of my lasts mods , im plasti dipping my car satin black first

ok so im looking at my kit and forgive my ignorance but how am i suppose to connect the harness?since the battery is all the way in the trunk, do i even need it, i got it just in case, i know i might get flickering without it , any input will help

one more question, did yall just leave the backing off the light assembly , cause im thinking of cutting a big enough slit at the bottom to keep the backing on and run the wires through, or would that keep too much heat in?

Members online

Back