Another F100 swap

Drop the engine and trans out the bottom with the sub-frame as a one whole unit. I've done the last 5 that way and I don't think I will ever go back out the top again.

Update:

I pushed the F100 to the back yard and pulled the Lincoln into the garage to get started pulling the motor and trans. Over the past few months I've "loaned" the car out to a friends mom to drive as a DD. Now that it's home again, it's time to start cutting her open. Anyone need anything? Interior is blue leather, center console destroyed. door panels? glass? misc stuff?

I'm taking the Engine, trans, computer, harness, and radiator. Everything else for sale, but the front trim is trashed, passengers side crash so fender is bad also. Prefer pick near Fayetteville.

How much for just the leather off the seats and maybe the driver seat bottom cushion and both headrests (so they match lol). Mine are torn to hell, looks like a rabid cat got locked in my car.

I haven't looked at how to remove it, so I don't know if this is possible, but does the leather come off the rear bench and back? If so, I'd be interested in that too.

Drop the engine and trans out the bottom with the sub-frame as a one whole unit. I've done the last 5 that way and I don't think I will ever go back out the top again.
I don't have a lift in my garage so I'll either cut the front apart and life it out, or see how high I can get the car to drop the front sub.

How much for just the leather off the seats and maybe the driver seat bottom cushion and both headrests (so they match lol). Mine are torn to hell, looks like a rabid cat got locked in my car.

I haven't looked at how to remove it, so I don't know if this is possible, but does the leather come off the rear bench and back? If so, I'd be interested in that too.

Not sure, but I can understand where you are coming from. It'd be really expensive to ship all those seats, but not too bad for just the leather pieces. I'll have to investigate it...lol

Not sure anyone wants the front end pieces since my sister-in-law front ended someone...She pretty much took out the whole front end to include the passenger side fender. Was a nice gift to me considering I helped her get her drivers license and gave her the car to drive around until she could get one on her own...

Not sure, but I can understand where you are coming from. It'd be really expensive to ship all those seats, but not too bad for just the leather pieces. I'll have to investigate it...lol

Yeah exactly, otherwise I'd ask you for the seats :) I can't spend a ton right now around the holidays, but I would love to get some good leather to replace mine. I found a 94 in the JY near me but the leather was torn a bit so I decided not to.

So is the grill toast after the wreck? if not im interested it'll get color matched when i paint my car

20131121_200050.jpg20131121_200100.jpg20131121_200116.jpg

20131121_200050.jpg

20131121_200100.jpg

20131121_200116.jpg

No go on the leather seats. I tried to take the cover off the passenger side and they are just too dry rotted. Anyhow, the motor/trans, and other pieces I need are out, car is supposed to be picked up tonight. Then off to lightly rebuild the motor and trans.
engineout.jpg

engineout.jpg

It's been a little bit since I've updated mine, but I have new pics. Since my last shots, I've tore the engine down cleaned it, tossed a lot of parts, and ordered new ones. I've cleaned it up a bit, added a newer style intake, new valve covers, alternator, coil packs, etc...Next step after I finish is to drop off the transmission to have checked, then off to the shop for the installation.

engine2.jpgengine1.jpg

engine2.jpg

engine1.jpg

Also, I noticed that the alternator bracket that I had for the 94 does not fit the new intake. I had that stripped down and painted black also. Now I'll need to think of another plan to attached the top of the alternator to the engine.

Looks good. Mine's currently buried in the garage until the f'kn weather breaks and I roll it all out, clean and organize.

Members online

Back