Another example of 'No Media Bias'

Bryan, you shouldn't do stuff like that. Oe moment I am expecting something stern and terse and anti-Bush, the next moment I lose my Coca-Cola Zero all over my keyboard.

That was funny, you have to admit.

It demeans the Presidency. I don't find any humor in it at all. Just mean-spiritedness.

Just imagine what the media would do to FDR (if it chose not to like him).

He was never impuned for being in a wheelchair. In fact, the media hardly ever should a picture of him in one. Most of the Country didn't even know he was stricken.

So for me, no humor. Just another sad group of liberals trying their best to demean this President. I HATE the drive-by-media. They suck.

raVeneyes said:
I don't understand how these are any less funny than the bad photos of Kerry...
Kerry is not the sitting President that people around the world look up to. Of course, the way the media wants to play, everybody should look down on Bush because he is such a small man.

I can't believe you don't understand the difference. But is shows in your lack of respect for the Presidency because 'your' guy is not in the chair gettin bj's.

MonsterMark said:
I can't believe you don't understand the difference. But is shows in your lack of respect for the Presidency because 'your' guy is not in the chair gettin bj's.

Bush's lack of respect for his position sets the tone which all others follow.

KharmaDog said:
Bush's lack of respect for his position sets the tone which all others follow.

Cite examples that back up your opinion. You have no leg to stand on here, especially since I suspect you voted for and supported Clinton, who did nothing but disgrace and disrespect the position of President.

DixieRambler said:
Maybe your kookoo karma ways have you konfused?

Another pointless and ill-humored post. You must be the forum funny guy. (that was sarcasm)

KharmaDog said:
Another pointless and ill-humored post. You must be the forum funny guy. (that was sarcasm)

Aahhhh! Just trying to have some fun and make you laugh. I don't hold it against you for being a liberal.

KharmaDog said:

Are you sensitive? Because from where I'm sitting, calling somebody else pointless rings hollow like a g l a s s h o u s e.

Members online

No members online now.
Back