another 22

I have seen that LS on ebay couple of months ago, the car itself doesn't look in a great shape, but the rims are off the hook, damn.. that's all I can say about it. I wouldn't buy it though, I would just put some 22s on mine.

But I just looked at it again and I don't think I am gonna put 22s on my LS, look at the right front fender!

excuse me...
vomit-smiley-015.gif

22's weren't meant for this car. 20's look good, but 22's are just excessive. It's like putting 24's on an buick.

SurfjaxLS said:
22's weren't meant for this car. 20's look good, but 22's are just excessive. It's like putting 24's on an buick.
I see these cars around but i didn't realize that they have to put lift kits for the wheels to fit. I thought you only did that on 4x4's.

Hey Artur are those rims the same ones you got? I really think 22 inch rims on a four door sedan looks tacky. Why does big necessarily mean better in today's world. I had thoughts of putting 18s on the LS. I have pondered the idea of 20s or 19s also, but 22s? I do not want all the attention of my car to be on the wheels when I am driving down the street. Wheels are very important but that is secondary to me, I want the focus to be on the car and then rims.

2001 Lincoln LS V8 Sport www.cardomain.com/ride/2069704/1

jk52781 said:
Hey Artur are those rims the same ones you got? I really think 22 inch rims on a four door sedan looks tacky. Why does big necessarily mean better in today's world. I had thoughts of putting 18s on the LS. I have pondered the idea of 20s or 19s also, but 22s? I do not want all the attention of my car to be on the wheels when I am driving down the street. Wheels are very important but that is secondary to me, I want the focus to be on the car and then rims.

Personally, i think 18's or 19's look the best on an LS. I think 20's are the absolute extreme for an LS. I totally agree with ya on this one.

Those are Arrelies, mine are D'Vinchis, but they still look somewhat similar. I like those rims though, if there wouldn't be problems (Which I think is impossible) with fitting em I would go for 22s. I like the looks. But it's better to stick with 20 in every way. And also Bigger-only looks better.

jk52781 said:

fsfsd.JPG

I do not believe he is lowered, but I will let Artur give you the exact answer. He has 20 inchers but I do not think he did anything to the frame.

I wanna see some video of these LS's on 22's. I don't think you can turn with those Mickey Thompson's on. I can just picture these guys driving really fast and throwing on the e-brake and hoping the car slides in the direction you want it to go.

Venom-Linc said:
I wanna see some video of these LS's on 22's. I don't think you can turn with those Mickey Thompson's on. I can just picture these guys driving really fast and throwing on the e-brake and hoping the car slides in the direction you want it to go.
lol............dont they have better things to spend money on?

Members online

No members online now.
Back