Angel Eyed Mark VIII

djKale

Dearly Departed Friend
Reaction score
Thought yall might like this:

m8_angel_eyes.jpg

My Mark might become much more of a project...:)

Kale

That kinda brings a tear to my eye. So pretty. You think it would be easy to mold the eyebrow into the hood?

VERY VERY SEXY HOT! good luck with modding the bumper and housings to fit the A/E's. that is one of the more awesome ideas iv seen.

MrWilson said:
VERY VERY SEXY HOT! good luck with modding the bumper and housings to fit the A/E's. that is one of the more awesome ideas iv seen.

not, i have to disagree here. the headlight eyebrows need to be put back on their and maybe it might look good w/ thoses lens....hey dj, spin that :q:q:q:q kidding hey do a fotoshop of these foglight on a mark 8 bumper, ive been thinkin of this, all i need to know is how much a shop will mold the fogs on the mark bumper...i found the price of these bumper...

untitled.JPG

lincolnboy said:
not, i have to disagree here. the headlight eyebrows need to be put back on their and maybe it might look good w/ thoses lens....hey dj, spin that :q:q:q:q kidding hey do a fotoshop of these foglight on a mark 8 bumper, ive been thinkin of this, all i need to know is how much a shop will mold the fogs on the mark bumper...i found the price of these bumper...

That looks like a Grand Am bumper or something. Tho I do have to agree, molded-in fog/driving lights would look pretty nice on a VIII.

DAMN! That looks EEEEEEEEEEVIIILLLLLLLLL! And to quote Eddie Murphy in A Vampire in Brooklyn..."Evil, Is Good.....!" Now, you've got me wonderin' about my '97 LTC!

gadget73 said:
That looks like a Grand Am bumper or something. Tho I do have to agree, molded-in fog/driving lights would look pretty nice on a VIII.

Foglights, not spot lights...... :N :Beer

It looks good even with the stock grill!

evil_viii.jpg

I'll mold on those fog lamps next...

Kale

lincolnboy said:

how dare you disgrace this site with a bumper form the worst pontiac that gm has ever produced! i am a big pontiac fan, but i hate the grand ams and grand prix's. i do agree that it needs the eyebrows and foglamps on there tho.

MrWilson said:
how dare you disgrace this site with a bumper form the worst pontiac that gm has ever produced! i am a big pontiac fan, but i hate the grand ams and grand prix's. i do agree that it needs the eyebrows and foglamps on there tho.

ya both wrong :N you cant guess from waht car this is .........then both of ya sux......... its from a bonniville. i can get that bumper new 200 buck....(cheaper if i can find one from the junk yark

lincolnboy said:
ya both wrong :N you cant guess from waht car this is .........then both of ya sux......... its from a bonniville. i can get that bumper new 200 buck....(cheaper if i can find one from the junk yark

REALY? i coulda sworn the bonniville was a single grille...but then again i dont care too much for the new generations that pontiac have produced. i do like the fog lamps its got. but those light cut outs DO look like grand prix to me :bow:

Members online

No members online now.
Back