Angel Eye Headlights for Sale

tyler1313

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I have a pair of angel eye headlights that need to go asap. I will be taking offers via a private message or email....smith3c8@email.uc.edu . I will be trading my car in for cash for clunkers and you have to have the headlights or else they wont accept the car. So i dont want to crush custom headlights, but need to trade headlights to get my car.

They are 4 years old so they have slight road wear but are very clean. Only slight nicks but no scratches and I have kept them clean of everything other than the nicks. The angel eyes have been tested and everything lights up as normal. I will also throw in my silverstar bulbs too.

In order for me to sell these I need to trade headlights. So there are different ways we can do this. I thought whoever had the best offer we could add $200 onto the payment, then ship both headlights out at the same time. Once I receive your headlights I would refund the $200 keeping what you planned on paying. I only ask for this to make sure I dont get screwed out of headlights and then have to buy replacements. And we could do this via paypal so if you didnt receive your headlights you could get your money back too. But I assure you I am very reliable and truthful and do not want to take any money from anyone. I only want to sell my headlights and get some replacements. Otherwise the poor custom headlights will have to get crushed.

Any questions, again just pm me or email me

sorry 2000

the pics are attached to the post. ...the lights are not on btw

I will take best offers until tomorrow night around 8 or if we find a single buyer. I will let you know what offers are out there so you guys can "bid".

0727091543.jpg

0727091553.jpg

Right now the highest offer is 200. I will keep a running tally on the highest offer and post it. Until i dont hear back from anyone else or at 8pm tomorrow night the highest offer will get the headlights.

So the highest offer is 200 and then add another 200 until I get your headlights. Then I will refund the 200. But just like Ken did the headlights I believe he wanted yours in return. If you dont want to do the extra 200, you could send me your headlights, and ill pay you a down payment. Then when I receive your headlights you pay me your offer and ill send my headlights. Then when you get them you give me my down payment back.

Whatever the highest offer wants to do... I just dont want to only get the offer price and be out a set of headlights and have to spend all my money on a replacement.

200 plus a set of headlights??? :eek:

So the 200 offer is retracted. The person had a 2003 and these only fit 2000-2002 I believe.

sounds a little high to me, considering they are 4 years old and the halo kit only costs 170 brand new. I would guess more like a headlight swap and 75 bucks

sounds a little high to me, considering they are 4 years old and the halo kit only costs 170 brand new. I would guess more like a headlight swap and 75 bucks

+1, this mod is not that expensive. get some halo's off ebay and do it yourself. that's if you have grey sealant of course, if not then this is a good deal for those owners

I will be trading my car in for cash for clunkers

I would think you could get more $$$ from a private sale. Dealers around here are really pushing that cash for "clunkers" scam. Bring in your "clunker" and buy a new car. Such a deal; dealer pays you nothing (but we taxpayers do) for your trade and sells you a new car!

Oh well, P.T. Barnum said it well.........

Members online

No members online now.
Back