An interesting article

05 LS8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I know there are some jaguar fans on the forums, so here it is http://www.autoblog.com/2012/08/16/2013-jaguar-xf-and-xj-get-new-powertrains-all-wheel-drive/
There is first time for everything. Finally Jaguar XJ and XF get a supercharged V6 engines with all wheel drive option. I could personally care less about the 6 cylinder engine even though it puts out good power, but i guess versatile is what they chasing to compete against the German cars.

Those 4matics and the quattro's better watch out.

Awesome. We have been looking around to decide what will eventually replace the LS, and the XF is up there on the list. Now with AWD that will really please the wife...although I would rather save the money by getting one a few years older! This will make the decision just that much harder.

Ew AWD unless rear-biased quattro.

Hopefully, it's a good all AWD system.

Awesome. We have been looking around to decide what will eventually replace the LS, and the XF is up there on the list. Now with AWD that will really please the wife...although I would rather save the money by getting one a few years older! This will make the decision just that much harder.

Sweet!!!
For the money, you can't buy anything else that offers similar performance or luxury. They are great cars. Just be ready to have people gang up on it wherever you go. XF is like a extremely confident, classy hot chick. lol

You should be able to get a good deal on a new one regardless. Usually they sell them as "demo" cars with couple thousand miles on them and give you 18-24% discount.
I know BMW has been pushing a lot of cars using this formula too.

Sweet!!!
For the money, you can't buy anything else that offers similar performance or luxury. They are great cars. Just be ready to have people gang up on it wherever you go. XF is like a extremely confident, classy hot chick. lol

You should be able to get a good deal on a new one regardless. Usually they sell them as "demo" cars with couple thousand miles on them and give you 18-24% discount.
I know BMW has been pushing a lot of cars using this formula too.

Very cool, although I guess that would still make it a $40k purchase. :p I think it will come down to the XF, a 335d, or an Audi. She does love the prospect of AWD with the commute she does. We still have plenty of time to make the decision, though.

Members online

Back