An answer

mkkis22

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi guys I was wondering if someone can inform me about the reason my 93 caddy sedan deville starts shaking once I reach 45-50+, to the point in which I have to slow it down so it can stop. I've explored some ideas but would like to hear it from some experience people too, maybe it will be confirmed or it might just be something else. Thank you. I'll be waiting 4 the responce.

Thats happened to me before just get your wheels realigned bro and it should be better at least it worked perfectely for me :D

My 94' STS had a bad vibration and it was due to a bulge on the inside of one of the front tires. While it was on the lift for the new tires the machanic pulled me under and showed me the slop in the steering rack (both sides). He didn't think it caused the bulge in the tire, but could have caused them to wear un-evenly. He also said steering performance would be affected. I ended up buying the inner tie rods to rebuild both sides of the rack, had an alignment, and, with the new tires the car rides/steers great... This car had only 92,000 miles on it also..
Before you have the alignment, have them check the rack.
Hope this helps.
Good luck.

Members online

No members online now.
Back