Alternate grilles

Nicky Papa

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Whats happening?
Just got a '01 LS, and was thinking changing the grille{otherwise these cars are the sh*t} would love to get a mesh style grille or something to that effect. Anybody know any good links for this kinda thing?
Holla back

if you want a mesh grill look at quikls grill he bought some mesh off ebay a tied it on there looks sick. theres no mesh grill made in assembly you have to custom make it. really talk to quik

Here's mine - $9 of mesh off e-bay.

grills.JPG

Motts said:
you should really talk to grayghost1 he seems to have some really great products
http://www.lskoncepts.com/
your welcome grayghost... now do I get a free grille???
No not really but thanks for the plug! :Beer

There are numerous grilles out there for the LS. Choose the one that makes you happy! :facesjump

Just got home and unwrapped my mclaren grill today. I'm having it painted this weekend. I'll try to post some pics

imgoing to repaint my mclaren tomorrow the damn place said they didnt need the paint code cause lincoln only has one black. but oh wait they have more than one know my grill is kinda brownish. anyone have pics of theyre back surround painted

itsnotmydaddys said:
imgoing to repaint my mclaren tomorrow the damn place said they didnt need the paint code cause lincoln only has one black. but oh wait they have more than one know my grill is kinda brownish. anyone have pics of theyre back surround painted
You're painter is right and then he is wrong. Ford only has one Black and it's code UA. However, there are variances in ALL paint. There are different shades of Black and your painter should know based on the year of the car what variance it should be. That's why I have my customers put the year of their car when they specify paint. My painter will take that variance and closely match it to the year. My paint code which is Midnight Grey Metallic (code TV) has 4 variances in the Sherwin Williams paint book. I can't remember if it's variance 2 or 3 but one matches my car to the metal flake.

I'd say have your painter look at the code again. Also, he may not of mixed enough pigment into the paint. Black just isn't black.

Members online

No members online now.
Back