Alright, it's 12-21-12, what are you doing today ?

Oh, and you'll have quite a bit of Pinnacle whipped cream vodka leftover. use it in mixed drinks with root beer. You're welcome. :)

Or Orange Juice!! Orange Creamsicle drinks, although the sugar in the Pinnacle Whipped makes a nasty hangover.

Let's just hope that whatever hits us, when and if it does, is not made of LS sunroofs. Ordering some pizza, going to grab some brew, then a fap nap for the last time lol.

Last edited:
Rotated tires.
Grilled Italian sausage burgers.
Upgraded my son's Proliant server to 12GB.
Injuring a 30 pack.

Gun shopping and lamenting my California residence... but also not freezing to death so enjoying my California residence... hmmm...

Gun shopping? So what you're trying to say is you're visiting Utah, right? Do your neighbors know about you being a psychopath yet? :D I'm an Okie that owns 10 guns, and I only have about 15,000 rounds, so I'm considered to be weak on crime where I'm at and a lot of people don't believe my lifetime NRA membership card is real. Unfortunately I only have so much budget...

We're watching old Barney Miller reruns. Going to bed early. I'm booooooriiiiiiing.....

One more hour to go, looks like there will be more days after.

I Fn shoveled snow all day ... not fun when your half in the bag ! (back hurts)
Saved the pines from cracking branches though, so it was somewhat of a productive day.

Oh and got the LS in the neighbors barn, away from the snow, dry cloth'd it.
Threw a couple of moving pads over, keeping her warm.

It's 12-22-12, nothing happened other then a freak snow storm.

The latest apocalyptic craze places Earth's final day on Dec. 21, 2012,
the end of the Great Cycle in the Mayan calendar. But whether the supposed agent
of doom is aliens, asteroids, floods or earthquakes, the outcome is always the same,
the Earth manages to endure.

~ And they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.

Yeah, well me and the Captain waited all day and ... nothing, just a ton of snow!

:bsflag:

Stupid Doomsday Prophecies!

OKAY BIG Props to PEKTEL!!

I took 6 quarts of that Pie to a Christmas party tonight, It was the BIG hit.

Looks like I'm on the hook for that every year here after. I cut a half a cup of sugar and added about twice the vodka,, that **** is ADDICTING!

Your right,, it's better after 24 hours. Thanks for the hook up. now I'm THAT guy.

... OKAY BIG Props to PEKTEL!! ... Thanks for the hook up. now I'm THAT guy.

Which guy ?

redwhite2.png

or

moonshiners-tickle-300x300.jpg

Meanwhile in the backwoods of Virginia.

moonshiners-tv-show-discovery.jpg

OKAY BIG Props to PEKTEL!!

I took 6 quarts of that Pie to a Christmas party tonight, It was the BIG hit.

Looks like I'm on the hook for that every year here after. I cut a half a cup of sugar and added about twice the vodka,, that **** is ADDICTING!

Your right,, it's better after 24 hours. Thanks for the hook up. now I'm THAT guy.

Nice! Glad to hear its getting good reviews over there too.

I drank a couple quarts last night. That stuff disappears way too fast from my fridge.

Members online

No members online now.
Back