Alpine touch screen

Lincoln_on20z

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Buying a 6.5 " touch screen was wondering if it will fit in the 02 LS and if there is an adapter for the 6 disc player to still work with it? :rolleyes:

I installed an Alpine IXA-W407 in my '01 with the Metra dash kit and it worked out fine. I had to position the wiring to the right of the radio near the glove compartment.

double din is a standard size....only issue you could have is spacing with the wires
in the rear.

whats a good dd kit i can order. whats everyone using ?

You know... That's a very good question...

LEt's see here:

if its a standard double din metra sells a kit for the LS that works decent.

I installed an Alpine IXA-W407 in my '01 with the Metra dash kit and it worked out fine. I had to position the wiring to the right of the radio near the glove compartment.

The metra..

I'm going to have to take a wild guess and say a METRA kit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know... That's a very good question...

LEt's see here:

I'm going to have to take a wild guess and say a METRA kit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 person said the metra kit and he has 1 post on here i was just asking if anyone else had used the kit or possibly another one

My IVA-W200:
vbpgimage.php

Had it about 4 years. Love the factory gen2 double din bezel!

Using a Sony XAV70BT with the metra kit. It fits barerly I had to file some welds and remove the glove box to pull the wiring to that side as I slit it in.

Fast asked for a pic. Here is are a couple of my radio. My apologies for the light, but its a little late here (pacific time). Its raining here in "sunny" southern CA, but I'll post pics of the ride when possible. The kit is the Metra kit similar to the one at the ebay link. The one I bought came with the wire harness.

http://compare.ebay.com/like/190427655455?ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar

IMAG0052.jpg

IMAG0054.jpg

Wow! thats looks great! Well the place im buying it from will install it for me, and fix my tint because they :q:q:q:qed it up lol.

If you have a gen II its best to get the silver factory bezel so it matches.

gen I is just straight black so the metra matches it fine.

I have an already cut/dremeled silver double din bezel for sale. If interested let me know. Thanks

IMG_1266.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back