Alpine Iva-d310

chamorro

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I just had my Alpine IVA-D310 the other day and I have a question. The sound of it sounds like crap. My speakers aren't sounding like they used to with the stock deck. I don't know much about the stock system, is there a stock amp that should have been plugged in? There is no bass what so ever! The highs sound like :q:q:q:qt to. I am clueless :confused:. Can anybody give me some information. Thanks.

mine did the same thing. i switched my alpine hu with the disc changer in the glove box for an alpine 9851 and they all sounded like poop. so what i did.

went out and got a jl audio w3, and mb quart 6x9`s in the rear running of an alpine 4 ch amp

mine sounds fine. Did you mess with the Media expander. That makes a big difference. theres three settings for the MX.

tyler1313 said:
mine sounds fine. Did you mess with the Media expander. That makes a big difference. theres three settings for the MX.

yeah i tried the mx and there's nothing. if you heard it, it sounds like the speakers are running on just the highs.

I dont know then. Mine sounds good. The only problem with mine it the rear driver side speaker doesnt work. I could take the unit back and switch it but its fine. Not real noticable.

there's probably a setting in the head unit for a crossover. try finding it and turning it off. possibly also an option for whether or not u have a sub. make sure you "tell" it no sub present...

Members online

No members online now.
Back