Almost 6 million views on Youtube and counting

What paid, David, my macaroon? it is from a digital camera, mounted on a tripod, edited on iMovie, broadcast on youtube - it is a nice video from a true supporter who took his time, and produced a very moving and very effective testimonial, and it is getting a lot of hits on youtube - but, watch the 'paid' part. A bit slanted because it implies that perhaps a lot of money was spent - what is clear is that McCain didn't pay for the ad, but what you don't say is that there probably was no money spent on the ad, the man who produced the ad doesn't claim he paid for it either.

Quibble quibble. Whatever expenses the man incurred from producing his ad, he paid them himself. I never implied he spent a lot. In fact, I implied what you said was clear - that McCain didn't pay for the ad.

Get over yourself, you're creating argument where there is none.

You should see some of the videos I have made over the past 2 years. All sports related, but I must admit they are outstanding. And they only cost me my time, which at $xxx/hr I admit is not a drop in the bucket.;)

Give the guy a break. He already paid more than 99.9% of us would freely volunteer to pay.:mad:

who gives a f
its all about the money.
all we did was deliver to body's to be shot.
a sniper could of taken care or sadom or however u spell it.
But at the end of the day, we r ruled by millionaires. I wonder how many in the senate or congress r worth less then a million ?
the rich will always pass laws for the rich.

TRICKLE DOWN !! ROFLMAO
i deliver pizza for a living, I make just as much from the guy in the trailer as I do from the guy in the 2 million $ home, if not more from the poor guy.
Trickle that,

He DID PAY FOR IT look below His knee. Thats what I though too untill watching it, He paid MORE then we ever would, and for what>> NOTHING!!

who gives a f
its all about the money.
all we did was deliver to body's to be shot.
a sniper could of taken care or sadom or however u spell it.
But at the end of the day, we r ruled by millionaires. I wonder how many in the senate or congress r worth less then a million ?
the rich will always pass laws for the rich.

TRICKLE DOWN !! ROFLMAO
i deliver pizza for a living, I make just as much from the guy in the trailer as I do from the guy in the 2 million $ home, if not more from the poor guy.
Trickle that,

Theres ALOT more it to that but at least your not a sheep. Keep on trucking until this mess collapses.

Members online

No members online now.
Back