Allow myself to introduce myself

a.k.a

New LVC Member
Reaction score
yo yo

Your friendly nieghbourhood administrator emailed me to join you guy's site....and I must say, I am impressed...

Anyhoo, my name is Marc and am the proud owner of one 1978 Cadillac Coupe DeVille ( 40k miles, ZERO RUST )

:C

so ya, hello all...hope to talk to everyone soon!

peace

a.k.a

Why, thank you! Glad you like the place.

:W

I hope you'll become an active part of our little home here. We are new, but growing fast. Bring a few friends and help us build the place into a great club.

If you need anything, dont hesitate to ask.

Joeychgo said:
Why, thank you! Glad you like the place.

I hope you'll become an active part of our little home here. We are new, but growing fast. Bring a few friends and help us build the place into a great club.

If you need anything, dont hesitate to ask.

Gee, thanx brah!

ya it is getting harder and harder to find forums that aren't pro-honda, know what I mean?

And you will be definately seeing my friends here too ( pssst, we all have no lives )

at any rate, thanx for the kind welcome...i'm gonna do some poking around.......

Another Canadian.

We have to have a meet just so you guys can bring the beer.

Welcome. Looking forward to seeing you guys around. Post a pick of your ride if you get the chance.

a.k.a said:
yo yo

Your friendly nieghbourhood administrator emailed me to join you guy's site....and I must say, I am impressed...

Anyhoo, my name is Marc and am the proud owner of one 1978 Cadillac Coupe DeVille ( 40k miles, ZERO RUST )

:C

so ya, hello all...hope to talk to everyone soon!

peace

a.k.a

Come one come all....no matter if you have lives or not......LOL

Welcome, sit back, relax, grab a :Beer....or 2, and enjoy your stay.

ONEBADMK8 said:
Welcome A.K.A !!!!!!

yep...youse guys are a friendly bunch!

unfortunately, all my good pix got lost over my recent move...but I will have more to share come june - july

teardown begins!

Members online

No members online now.
Back