All this talk about blackin out the chrome!!!

siddymae

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
got me wantin it .. so i called the place that is painting my car (they havent started yet due to the paint booth being tore up but is fixed now) and told them to paint all the chrome on the grill trim and license plate surround. so they are .. :D

good move. post some pics. I HATE HATE HATE HATE chrome....:)

beaups said:
good move. post some pics. I HATE HATE HATE HATE chrome....:)

I got to agree with you on that one I can hardly wate till I have the money to replace the chrome grill trim and license plate surround. Dose anyone like crome I meen relay

yea i love the chrome on the wheels but i think chrome on the body breaks everything up and doesnt make the car look as smooth

gotta go with the chrome on this one people....if i could i would chrome the whole#%*& car!:)

hey ! nothing wrong with chrome lol :shifty:

To each his own I guess. Personaly the only chrome on my LS I can look at with out thinking how much better the car would look without it is the little trim pieces on the ac vents and the shifter give me painted rims anyday. Though I do have to say even though its not my style chrome rims on a black car and maby a little mirror tint dont look to bad.

Siddymae you got to post some pics as soon as you get it back. If it looks real good I may just have mine painted insted of buying the body colored ones. I would think it would be a lot cheaper.

:rolleyes: CHROME CAR HUH??!?:D

JMq1Nsgq.jpg

GtEyDNnN.jpg

saw those pics of blacking out the chrome and thought "man, that's a great idea". then I went out and looked and mine is already black. guess i need to pay more attention (03).

hahaha those all chrome cars are hottt... i always used to talk about all chrome cars, never thought they existed tho... thanks for givin me hope Lex ;)

thats really weird that someone posted that pic of the chrome car some guy on yahoo tried to send that to me and say it was his and that he bought it during the war blah blah i was like yea ok mmhmm

see the jag is nothing like the BMW and S4 (audi) your correct the guy is a oil prince in the mideast somewhere and has too much money.....I have seen the new mercadez the one that is crazy expenzive at sema last year and it was chromed out.....talk about eye sore though....it would be illegal over hear Im sure because you would blind all the other drivers.....

I imagine how messed up it would be to wash one of those chrome cars. Every little spot is gonna be visible.

haha, the audi s8 is from saudi arabia, Its all chrome yes, and a year or two old. I think it would be nice on an LS and was considering doing it, but srry its pretty much illegal in a crap load of states.. Otherwise i woudl have done it. The next best thing is black..

Members online

No members online now.
Back