All Season Tires for CTS-V?

NIK

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I've asked this question on a couple of other sites but have never gotten a clear answer:

Are there tires for the CTS-V that would be considered "all season?" I'm looking for something that I could leave on year-round and which would perform well in wet, dry, or snow. I know I would have to sacrifice some performance attributes, but I'm not a guy who takes his car to the track or goes 160+ MPH. The money factor aside, I don't like the idea of switching to snow tires and back to regular in the Spring, not to mention getting 7-10 thousand miles on my stock tires!

I know there are good performing, all-season tires on the market that will get me at least 20-25 thousand miles. They can be run-flats or non run-flats, although I would actually prefer run-flats. Any suggestions?

The Goodyear Eagle RS-A has good rain, snow, and dry ratings and comes in P245/45R18 like the V's wheels. That being said, you can do much better in both seasons by switching IMHO.

If it were my car and my money, I'd put on a set of Pirelli P Zero Nero M&S for year round use. Good bite, good grip in wet and dry conditions. 400 AA A wear rating. $150ea. Can't beat it.

Those Goodyear Eagle F1 tires blow for year round use, at more than twice the price I might add.

Members online

No members online now.
Back