Airshow pics from Fort Dix.

The F-22 is pretty awsome. This was the first time I had seen one in person. I've been going to airshows my whole life, plus I'm an air traffic controller, so i see planes all day. I don't get too excited about them in general.

Nice photos. I'm in the Air Force stationed at Langley AFB in Hampton VA and we just had the Thunderbirds here the last of April for our air show. I've got some of the same pics of them doing the same thing. We have the F 22's here at Langley and my shop is right across from the flight line. Man let me tell you, that dam jet noise is the truth. From time to time the pilots will let loose and show out when they are flying their sorties around the area.

I was at Balad Air Station in Iraq. If I never hear another F-16 it will be too soon. Theyre good to look at parked though.

Nice photos. I'm in the Air Force stationed at Langley AFB in Hampton VA and we just had the Thunderbirds here the last of April for our air show. I've got some of the same pics of them doing the same thing. We have the F 22's here at Langley and my shop is right across from the flight line. Man let me tell you, that dam jet noise is the truth. From time to time the pilots will let loose and show out when they are flying their sorties around the area.

Awesome. I LOVE the F22.

Members online

No members online now.
Back