Air/Train Horn On The LS

duckytoos

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
For a while I've been debating about putting a horn in my car. I know its probably illegal, dumb, or "clashes" with the class of the car, but in my opinion it would be nice to have something like a train horn at your finger tips and its out of sight. Considering how people back out in parking lots and don't pay attention. I've actually been hit once and while they backed up I was blowin up the horn and they STILL managed to keep backing up. Thankfully it wasn't in my LS. I was wondering if anyones done the install and where the horn was mounted. Everone knows theres little room under the hood. What about the tank and compressor?

You will have a hard time finding space for the horns, your best bet would be to go with the kit from Suicide Doors so you can mount them flush rather than clumped together - www.suicidedoors.com

For the tank and compressor, I would just mount the tank (3 gallons is plenty also) in the trunk near the back seat and the compressor maybe in with the spare tire. Best pressure to run them at is about 175 - 200 I think.

Members online

No members online now.
Back