air ride

murphballz

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey .....im new to this site and I dont really know if anyone posted this question yet.....does anyone know how to tap into the air ride so you can control it manually or as if it was custom.....im pretty good with working on cars and wanted to see if I could do this idea for cheap....I have a 1995 tc signature dark green.....

Sure you could. All you have to do is control the compressor, vent solenoid and spring solenoids (2) in the correct sequences.

But WHY?

Here's the road map. Knock yourself out.

95 RAS.jpg

95 RAS.jpg

I want to make it for show.....so when I park it and hit a button it will go down slow and lay the frame to the ground....like a lowrider

So how do I make this work.....what do I have to do....how do I control compressor solenoid and the spring solenoid....I understand u gave me the lay out....but do I have run my own air lines or what ?

Pretty sure the town car has available air ride for the rear only... I've seen several around my neighborhood with bad air ride 'layin frame' in the back and it doesn't look impressive.

You might want to turn the front wheels and check for yourself...

So how do I make this work.....what do I have to do....how do I control compressor solenoid and the spring solenoid....I understand u gave me the lay out....but do I have run my own air lines or what ?

You have the diagram and you said "im [sic] pretty good with working on cars". I'm not going to explain how to do it. I wouldn't abet anyone doing that to a luxury car. Sorry. The only thing I would add is no new air lines are needed, just wiring.

Pretty sure the town car has available air ride for the rear only... I've seen several around my neighborhood with bad air ride 'layin frame' in the back and it doesn't look impressive.

You might want to turn the front wheels and check for yourself...

Town cars were built with coil springs in the front and air springs in the rear.

You don't think a drag a$$ TC is impressive? LOL !

Members online

No members online now.
Back