air ride conversion problem

tmrbiker

LVC Member
Reaction score
There's still a pumping sound when I crank the car. I've pulled both plugs from the module, removed the 60a fuse, even went under the wheel well and unplugged the compressor (or least I thought) and the noise is still there! Ideas????? Oh yea, the noise stops after 30 sec.

Tmrbiker:confused:

still confused

There's still a pumping sound when I crank the car. I've pulled both plugs from the module, removed the 60a fuse, even went under the wheel well and unplugged the compressor (or least I thought) and the noise is still there! Ideas????? Oh yea, the noise stops after 30 sec.

Tmrbiker:confused:

Could the noise be the EAM pump motor?

Yes, that was the first thing I did. The noise sounds like a pump running and might have always been there but the sound of the suspension pump probably covered it. Don't have a clue but I'll keep looking. Just thought someone else might have had this experience. By the way, I know the compressor for the air ride is NOT the problem, it's laying on my work bench!

Which side of the front end is the "pumping" sound coming from? This is a looooong shot, but it could be the electric smog pump you're hearing. It is on the driver's side behind the front bumper cover under the headlight.

Members online

No members online now.
Back