Air ride check, but no problems?

MrWilson

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Ok, so i replaced my air bags almost a year and 1/2 ago. I have had no problems since, or any signs of problems, but every time i start up i get a check air ride, and/or every 5 min or w/e the intervole (sp) is for suspension check. Again, there is no problem. What could this be. (btw, its been doing it ever since i picked up the car, i just didnt realy care about it till now

could be a few things. the compressor might be shot. listen to see if you hear it on start up. another thing might be the high sensors. good luck!

hearing the compressor isn't always a sign of it being bad, although it can be an indication....I can hear mine....it's pretty damn cold in canada....and it's only about 6 months old....

no, no....i got a new comp and a new dryer at the same time too. Im thinking there was a reset switch or something that needed to be hit?

How long after starting the car do you get the warning?
ie. Right away, 90 seconds, after reaching highway speeds, etc.

I am betting it is trying to vent and not lowering the car like it should. The vent solenoids go bad and then the car will not lower at speed. If you get the message a minute or so after you get on the highway that would be my guess.

Members online

No members online now.
Back