Air lift shocks

bhans40

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I've already converted my 98 mark to springs and struts. So now I'm looking for a pair of "air lift shocks" to be able to raise and lower my car depending on how much weight I have in the trunk. There is a thread on here that talks about this but after looking and trying to figure out how it was titled, can't find it. Do remember he/she said he/she used MA815 Max Air shocks. Problem is there are sooo many applications. Would just want the one set for my 98.........Any and all help is appreciated.......Bruce L. Hansen......Senior Citizen......Alive by the grace of God

... There is a thread on here that talks about this but after looking and trying to figure out how it was titled, can't find it. ...
Was this it?

The MA815's have softened up a bit since new so I'm at about 25 lbs on each of them. Car rides and handles just as I like it. Definitely would do it all over again if I had to. Just one note, You have to use the OEM tire size and original rim off set Rims to make sure the tires wont rub the shock air line. More rim off set would be OK as long as its not putting the tire into the wheel well deeper, inward wise.

Did you click on the link?
Enough of this!!! I've mentioned before I'm an old guy and won't do my own work anymore. Why you ask. Cause more often then not I end up getting so frustrated I want to drop kick the car into next week......Now this business of the MA815 shocks.....IF I had read everything correctly I would have never asked for "What application" and "Did you click on the link?" as the 815 was the ONLY APPLICATION for the car, man how idiotic.......Now saying what's been said I'm going to drive drown Virginia and spend a couple days (maybe more) with Sunny Day Out to pick up some "stuff" he has for my Mark. Please understand I don't absolutely NEED what he has......BUT...... BUT I WANT......WANT HIS "STUFF" FOR MY CAR. So I don't have to explain the difference between WANTING and NEEDING......Big finish now......I enjoy my Mark, it's the best car I've ever owned. Oh sure it has had it's share of hicups but it has NEVER left me stranded, never. I take care of the Mark so if if needs some maintenance it gets taken care of and also I try to be proactive and change parts over 20 years old (can't hurt). Cause I don't want to GET STRANDED!! Bought 13 June 2013 88,500 miles Tucson Az..... White Pearl Metallic exterior, Light Prairie Tan interior.......Presently 152,900. Pressure checked the engine: Low 150psi High 160psi 4 @ 155psi 1 @ little lower then 155 psi 1@ little higher then 155. This check was done @ 147xxx. BTW all fluids are Amsoil and oil/trans filters. OK, Ok if you insist my car does NOT burn ANY OIL. Enough.........Bruce L. Hansen......Senior Citizen (83...May 16) Alive by the Grace of GOD

Members online

No members online now.
Back