Air/fuel

saint777

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Ok got the 90cfm maf,chip and exhaust from LMS. now im on to the rest of the intake i saw a 70mm bbk Throttlebody on summit for 200$ and then i saw a bbk 75mm throttlebody for 215$ which one should i get i dont want to run too lean so should i do the injecters at the same time? if so what should i go with? and what kind of power will i get? i have a 97 lsc, oh ya one more question what size is the factory tb? sorry guys im useta old small blocks with carbs, thanx -Steve.

I think stock is 60mm, but I'm not entirely sure.

The maf you have is 80mm.

I seriously wouldn't start mixing and matching components until you figure out what you want to do. If your intentions are putting a supercharger or turbo on, then go with a larger tb and injectors. If not stick with stock. The injectors are large enough to handle just about any N/A application.

ok i was dead tired last night, the LMS ad clearly states that the maf they sell is 8o mm and the flow is 900 cfm not 90 like i stated. so that being said the 75mm throttlebody is the way to go seeing how the stock 60mm is far to restrictive to machine up with my 80mm maf i mean whats the point of having the high-flow maf if im gust going to strange it at the throttlebody right?

Members online

No members online now.
Back