Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

bmtgie

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I really starting to regret ever buying a Continental every freaking thing that can go wrong with these cars have went wrong with mine. I really enjoy the stares, compliments that I get when the car is in tip top shape but the repair bills are killing me. I just hit 118k and literally there is something that goes out on this car every damn month.

Things I've had to replace:

Radiator Fans (Caught on fire scared the hell out of me)
Fuel Injectors
Rack and Pinion
3 Alternators
Starter
Tie rods
Ball joints
Bushings
Rear wheels spindles
Rear Links
Oil Pressure Switch
Rear Spring Conversion
The gasket that stop oil from getting onto the spark plugs.
Head Lights

Things that I currently have to replace:

Torque Converter (possibly new transmission reason for this vent post)
Rotors
Rear brakes
Climate Control vent door actuator ( Damn thing gets on my nerves heat doesn't work because of this and it makes a popping/clicking noise that make me want to drive the car into a wall.:mad:

I don't know what to do ? To keep the car and fix the transmission and other things or drive in the backyard and let mother nature have a wack at it.

If I decide to fix it I most likely will have to sit out of school Fall semester because I will be working to pay off the transmission and no way it will be possible to pay for school..................:mad: Life is a bitch.

My friend had a 97 that his blend door went out on and would go click click click click click... I told him for $20 I would give him heat and make the clicking go away... and then in the spring for another $20 I'd give him ac...

Damn, we should all put ads on craigslist for that service. Kind of like that guy that sells the door entry code "download" on ebay!

bmtgie;533991 I don't know what to do ? To keep the car and fix the transmission and other things or drive in the backyard and let mother nature have a wack at it.[/quote said:
Have you considered a used transmission?

Members online

No members online now.
Back