Age and Year of Your Continental

Im 24 and own this beautiful 2001 Lincoln Continental. I bought it last year with 61k miles on it for $9000. I have JVC dvd player with 3.5" TV, 2 9" TVs in the visors, polk audio mids and highs on a pioneer 4 channel amp, 2 Arc Audio 15s with 1100 watt Arc Audio amp with a competition stereo battery. Only performance mods is a drop in K&N air filter.

l_67927454e252123a4b4279c55375caa1.png

l_e29360ea53d3a47923be59142618a26e.png

Geez am I the oldest person on here! 60 and driving a 97 conti. I just bought it two months ago and I'm already in love. The conti or the Town Car has always been a dream car of mine and since having the conti I wouldn't trade it for a Town Car ever.

I'm 51. I was 49 when I bought my baby, a '93 Conti Signature which was purchased new by my sister-inn-law. I loved it the first time I ever saw it. All power. Factory CD. Moon roof. Leather. The only thing I've done to her is a set of Strutmasters (tightens ride but handling is great!) and a K&N air filter.

Her father bought it when she got a '99 Town Car. He got the Town Car when she bought a KIA Allante (ugh!). I bought the Conti. My mother-in-law still has the Town Car, which only has 36K on the clock. Can you guess what I'm gonna do when she stops driving it?:)

im 20
2001 Continental fully loaded baby silver w/ hid lights 83k
(mine even came with a 10 disk changer lol)

50, 2000 Continental BLK/BLK 88k
'98 F-150 XLT X-cab L. bed 4.6 W/ 77mm MAF cold air, shorty headers, high flow EXH., adj FPR, elec. fan, MSD 4 tower coils and 3:73. My add-on Shaun Hyland chip , 2nd Jacobs MSI (I'll go w/ MSD next time) and underdrive harmonic pulley all crapped out, but it's still impressive for a big truck w/ small engine.
Want to do similar to the Continental.

Im 27 got my Red 97, Conti. With 72k from my grandparents. LOVE MY Firm Ride with High Steering. LOL

Current Mods,
Air Silencer Delete

Age and year of Continental

I am 48 and drive a beautiful 2000 Conti with 80K and no problems:D

Im 26, with a 1995 Continental. 93k clean on the outside

just had it painted from yellow to black. (no, i wasnt the one who painted it yellow)
viper remote start/alarm goes in tomarrow. heh heh.

51 last month. 2000 Continental w/< 100k. 80 MAF and a Snyper tuner that doesn't work on this car because there are no updated templates from Snyper.

I should have added that the folks at Snyper are working on getting me a template that I can use based on the program that is in my PCM now, which should cover a lot of late model Continentals. As more of you purchase one, there will be more templates available.

Members online

Back