aftermarket brakes?

OH4LS

LVC Member
Reaction score
I've pretty much melted my brakes due to constantly arresting triple digit speeds. I was wondering who makes aftermarket brakes the the LS? Preferably something with drilled and or slotted rotors. I have called bear claw and brembo but they tell me they have nothing to offer for the 04 LS. Im looking for something with throw out the anchor power, the kind that will make passengers and myself lose our lunch on command. Can anyone help?

OH4LS said:
I've pretty much melted my brakes due to constantly arresting triple digit speeds. I was wondering who makes aftermarket brakes the the LS? Preferably something with drilled and or slotted rotors. I have called bear claw and brembo but they tell me they have nothing to offer for the 04 LS. Im looking for something with throw out the anchor power, the kind that will make passengers and myself lose our lunch on command. Can anyone help?

Ken at LSKoncepts has a awesome set of aftermarket brakes. If I am correct I think they go for something like 5k a set. He says they the greatest thing since Post-Toasties! Give a PM or I am sure he will soon chim in.

-Scott-

Just google search for Stoptech's big brake upgrade kit for the Lincoln LS...

:Beer

Bacurus said:
Just google search for Stoptech's big brake upgrade kit for the Lincoln LS...

:Beer

Yes thats it, that is what Ken has!
Thanks bacurus!

-Scott-

Ah yes very good. Thanks guys. Those are alittle pricey but they are the real deal. Its go big or go home with me so im going to look into them.

I have the StopTech's on my car and they are great. They are definitely pricey and not for everyone but if you want to stop on a dime and get some change back I'd recommend these. However, one issue is caliper clearance. You will have to get at least 18" wheels with enough clearance behind them for the calipers to clear.

There are plenty of other options out there. Have you looked into some slotted/dimpled rotors with a metallic pad? Porterfield makes a great pad called the R4-S pad. I had those on my car with the slotted rotors and they were very good. They weren't the StopTechs but for the price-minded person they will do the job.

Members online

No members online now.
Back