after all the work

I like your moxy. It is your car at the end of the day. Just be prepared to hear a hail of "Hell No's".

Daytons really?

Of all the nice wheels out there you want Dayton's?

Any other suggestions to what I should do to the Lincoln other then the rims I want this ls to be different then the other ones here in T.O. Should I go with superchargers or turbo ? What other parts should I look in to buying. I would like to be able to get to 400 horses when I'm done just for (personal use)

And everyone keeps saying don't get Dayton's what rims do you guys think I should put on my biatch if u got pics try posting them i wanna check em out eh!

daytons ain't been cool (well lets say popular) since the 90's, i havent even seen any daytons since the last No Limit concert. people from dayton ohio dont even rock them anymore.

daytons ain't been cool (well lets say popular) since the 90's, i havent even seen any daytons since the last No Limit concert. people from dayton ohio dont even rock them anymore.

You guys have to keep in mind that the 90's recently arrived in Canada. Just last week my friends Canadian girlfriend asked me if I've heard that new band green day yet.:)

hey man how about this do whats not "cool" and make it your way. Every one on this forum has the exact same mods and change around the same wheels, there are a select few that break free of ls mod hell and do what they want.

I say you should be one of latter, if you like daytons bolt them bitches up

And everyone keeps saying don't get Dayton's what rims do you guys think I should put on my biatch if u got pics try posting them i wanna check em out eh!

I also would stay away from the Dayton's, but like it was said earlier, "at the end of the day it's your car". I also would recommend going with 18's or 19's. I have some 20's on mine with the eibach kit and I get some rubs. They look great, but you'll get better performance with 19's.

Any other suggestions to what I should do to the Lincoln other then the rims I want this ls to be different then the other ones here in T.O. Should I go with superchargers or turbo ? What other parts should I look in to buying. I would like to be able to get to 400 horses when I'm done just for (personal use)

A supercharger/turbo wil be custom and run you a good $10K when its all said and done and youll need a local shop to work with you.

And if you want performance you really need to avoid daytons. They are heavy wheels.

Coventry, Vossen, Jaguar, Volvo, Land Rover. Tons of stuff out there.

well i got a shop here that'll do the work money is not an issue i just want it done..... what kind of supercharger should i go for, or is turbo better. i dont want to push my luck.

say what you want to say these are the type of daytons i want on mine :cool:

bg_P1020091%255B1%255D.jpg

man those are horrible.

They have an adapter that mounts onto the hub. The other daytons you knock the center cap loose and screw it off and the wheel comes out, then you unbolt the adapter off the hub.

Not sure about those. Im guessing that center cap unscrews the same way. So basically the wheels are just screwed on. Not very safe and easy to steal. They are also heavy and can :q:q:q:q up the suspension.

As for wanting a turbo or supercharger, it depends on what you want. But it hasnt been done very often and you can blow the engine. If money isnt an issue you might as well sell it and get an 06 and then do some forced induction. Find a reputable shop and chances are they have never touched this engine so expect some trial and error. And if you do blow it youll need to spend another grand at least on another.

And get some real wheels not those played out 1990 daytons. But you seem to be conflicted, you want a performance sedan or an old school cruiser?

They usually dont have lug nuts. It usea an adapter and they spin on until tight. Then u use a rubber mallet and hand tighten/beat em tight. Then as u ride forward, they are constantly being kept tight. Not the safest wheels out there, but u have to put them on correctly or you'll most likely lose a wheel while driving

damn thats not what i wanted to her (im starting to think about maybe changing my mind on the daytons)

Yeah theyre not very safe theyre more for show than anything. A buddy of mine even took them off to take road trips for that same reason. But he had the 13" ones.

Nothing wrong with Daytons, man. Trends are lame anyway ... do what you want, and forget everyone else. That said, I am leary of the look, but morbidly curious as well.

You guys have to keep in mind that the 90's recently arrived in Canada.
Just last week my friends Canadian girlfriend asked me if I've heard that new band green day yet.:)

Here we go again with the Canadian jokes.

78431_cool_story_bro.jpg

Haha ... funny sh*t, your mommie help you with that
one or did you think of this one all by yourself ?

Members online

No members online now.
Back