AFC Champions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1wykdmk8

LvC Dues Collector
Reaction score
GO Steelers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steelers 34
Broncos 17

HERE WE GO..........HERE WE GO............Pittsburgh's Going to the SUPER BOWL.......HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Pep.......where is the tombstone at bro???? Better luck next year!!!!!!!:bestwishe
:drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :headbang: :headbang:

Lemme guess Pep.....they are going to lose in the Super Bowl now??? Since you been SO on point with your predictions thus far.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Ray, I still have another chance to post that Tomb stone. The Steelers haven't won the Super Bowl yet :p

S-T-E-E-L-E-R-S STEELERS!

Everyone grab your towels and get-a-wavin!

Now that my Panthers are out (had to use a 4th string running back for crying out loud) I am pulling for the Steelers.

mespock said:
Oh sure you leave Michigan and turn you back on the Lions so fast!

I lived in North Carolina for 25 years, from age 3 until 28 ;) Hence my avatar<<<<<<<<<<.

mespock said:
Ok! that explains it.

Oh and Pepps.. Sorry guy but the Steelers will own the Mermaids...
Now Rich, the last i looked they were the Seahawks, and far as the Steelers go they will have a long sad plane ride HOME :D

mespock said:
Ok! that explains it.

Oh and Pepps.. Sorry guy but the Steelers will own the Mermaids...

Get it right.....it is the SeaChickens.......

And the ONLY sad plane ride home will be on the part of the SeaChickens.....they stand about as much of a chance as any other team that the Steelers have played all post season!

Ray, you just don't want to admit that the Seahawks will win the Super Bowl and the Steelers will be nothing but so much steel wool :D

The supah Bow be in Detroyyyiiittt. Ha, Well the state is making the route from the airport to the stadium look good, but everything else downtown and on the way to the stadium looks like sh1t

Don't let the Seahawks win over Carolina overimpress you, Carolina had no running game with their 4th string running back in the game, remember their lackluster win over the Redskins. The Steelers are going to run all over them and give Bettis his first and only ring in his hometown.

You got that right bro! We ain't takin aplane, we ridin the BUS- MR. Bettis. The Steel Curtain IS BACK! We beat the #3, #2, and#1 seeded teams on the road ! Jerome's going to be at home! GO STEELERS!!!!!!:cool:

There was only one Steel curtain that was the Steelers of the late 70's, not the Steelers of today :N

Members online

Back