Advise on selling

mustangtc65

LVC Member
Reaction score
Have a 2002 sub 100k miles LSE in black. In good condition and runs great. Has rust under side skirts only viable from under car and small rust bubbles starting over rear fender. Rear control arm bushings starting to squeak and dent in rear door. KBB says around 1500$ on private sale. Would it be worth selling as is or trying to part it out. The LSE bumpers trime and interior for example?
Thanks Ty

Have a 2002 sub 100k miles LSE in black. In good condition and runs great. Has rust under side skirts only viable from under car and small rust bubbles starting over rear fender. Rear control arm bushings starting to squeak and dent in rear door. KBB says around 1500$ on private sale. Would it be worth selling as is or trying to part it out. The LSE bumpers trime and interior for example?
Thanks Ty
What's the car like mechanically? Any issues with engine...transmission...Overheating issues ...if the car is mechanically sound you would be best to sell it whole..if the car has issues with any of the previously mentioned then you might want to part it out if you have a lot of time and don't mind it sitting around for awhile...the LSE is a hard car to come by up here in MN I only seen 1 for sale on Craigslist and when I tried to buy it the guy realized what he had and took it off the site...it was a beautiful Black LSE 2002 which was stored in the winter and only driven in summer he was asking $3500 I would have bought it in a NEW YORK minute

Mechanically it fine. I'm not trying to get rich off it. It just sits in the driveway and having been driving it in over a year. I just fear the rust under the side skirts.

Thanks for the reply.

Mechanically it fine. I'm not trying to get rich off it. It just sits in the driveway and having been driving it in over a year. I just fear the rust under the side skirts.

Thanks for the reply.
These all rust under the side skirts

Thanks for the reply.

Do you have pictures? How many miles on it?

Thanks for the reply.
"get rich off it". Now that's fun, I don't care who ya are...

Members online

Back