Advance TRAC Flashing with no codes SOLVED!!!!!!!!

szczepan

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Ford dealer or if you have IDS you must run IVD initialization sequence in module programming/ programmable parameters. from there selected YAW Rate/Lateral acceleration Calib...reprogram the ABS/ATC will not work.
20191215_151111.jpg
20191215_151122.jpg

Ford dealer or if you have IDS you must run IVD initialization sequence in module programming/ programmable parameters. from there selected YAW Rate/Lateral acceleration Calib...reprogram the ABS/ATC will not work. View attachment 828573202 View attachment 828573203
I am pretty sure there would be codes in the system if Programming was not done before. There is a mismatch code for sure on these so I would be shocked if actually no codes somewhere cause you had a flashing status light which should log to the codes.

Last edited:
I am pretty sure there would be code in the system if Programming was not done before. There is a mismatch mode for sure on these so I would be shocked if actually no codes somewhere cause you had a flashing status light which should log to the codes.

Yes, there were codes, apparently, he didn't have to correct scan tool to pull them with.

Yes blue driver and ford IDS V96.05 can do 2015 models....yes your right not the right scan tool

Members online

Back