Adjustable Air?

BackbonE

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I recently bought a 90 Continental as a project vehicle..I am in school and work a part time job so things will be going slowly on the car. I have one question about the air suspension on the car, I have to replace the rear bags (previous owner hit a speed bump and blew them out, aswell as putting a nice big ding in the spare tire spot in the truck..she wasnt the best driver i've gathered), neways, I have been looking into making the ride hide adjustable (from a switch or lever or something inside the car, so i could adjust the hight on command, without adjusting the arm lenght or adjusting the screw on the sensors(beleive they're sensors), is there any way to do this that anyones aware of? or if neone has ne ideas, lets hear em, cause im quite new to the air suspension system and dont know much about it yet, but i do know that i want to be able to adjust the height, would this be easier to just convert the whole car to firestone airbags???? and keep in mind, im not looking to make the car do this fast, I just want to be able to slam the car when the opertunity araises. lol. well, thanks in advance for the help..

what sup man,,what kind of budget are you on man? the factory stuff is pretty high thou,i would replace them with regular air bag system,,,go to www.airliftcompany.com and look at the air kits for your car,,,,i can beat those prices by couple hundred bucks casue they list for reatail on that site,,you can email me at hilomx6@earthlink.net if ya got any questions

yeah..but

yeah, i know i can get some deals here in town on stuff ( i live in canada, so shippings kinda ?!? lol), but yeah, i know i can get the rear stock bags for like 800, and if i can get the stock air system to be adjustable in height, then that would save me alot of money, and i dont have alot to throw around..tuitions coming up..so if neone can think of away to make the stock system adjustable, lets hear. otherwise i guess im gunna have to start savin for a diff. bag system.

rear stock bags for 800.00?go to arnott inc and get raplacement rears for 486 canadian plus???shipping.

Members online

Back