Adjustable air suspension height

tolincoln

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi, I rember there used to be kits to adjust the factory air ride height from inside the car are these still available?

He said due to low interest he no longer makes them.
Any other options?

I ordered mine directly from him about a year ago.

If he is no longer making them, I would suggest hitting up the For Sale/Want ads and see what comes of it. Beyond that, there is a write-up (or at least was) over on either L.O.D or Lincolnsonline that detailed the making of the 'Rays' switch and the 'Fast Bag' set-ups. If you are wire savvy, those may be the way to go.

tolincoln, I was going to order one as well. Maybe if we both ask, he will make two more?

I will send him an email and let you know.

I think I got one of the last ones sold, he said he could no longer get the display screen thing.

I don't really need that, so I bought the module without it.

I just installed it today, it's a great module. I'd hate to see him stop making these just because of the screen piece.

tolincoln, I was going to order one as well. Maybe if we both ask, he will make two more?

I will send him an email and let you know.

I just heard back and you can still get them but billcu is correct - there are no more covers (tops). My plan is to remove double din radio and replace with a single din and install above the radio just under the message center buttons, so I planned to make my own din cover and house behind it.

tolincoln you can order one. Bela (the inventor) is considering not making anymore so I said I would post on the board as the interest has been lower the last year.

Members online

No members online now.
Back