ACM Code help!

DaleGrib

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Do you have any idea why I would see these codes U2025, U2005, U2008 ?
I don't have a phone and I don't have a subwoofer or any upgraded stereo stuff so was kinda confused on why that is popping up. I also tested the ACM and it was fine.

Do you have any idea why I would see these codes U2025, U2005, U2008 ?
I don't have a phone and I don't have a subwoofer or any upgraded stereo stuff so was kinda confused on why that is popping up. I also tested the ACM and it was fine.
U codes can be a glitch or there could be something going haywire with the modules and/or circuitry within the battery sending high current or low current ... I would disconnect negative battery cable for 10 minutes and drive your car for a couple days and see if these codes come back...a lot of times U codes are nothing to worry about it could be a module not reading something right but just a fraction off

U2008 is because you don't have the Ford cellular phone or the mirror with the help button.

Which radio do you have? Do you have center console speakers?

U2008 is because you don't have the Ford cellular phone or the mirror with the help button.

Which radio do you have? Do you have center console speakers?

Just the standard one no navigation and nope I don't have a center speaker.

U codes can be a glitch or there could be something going haywire with the modules and/or circuitry within the battery sending high current or low current ... I would disconnect negative battery cable for 10 minutes and drive your car for a couple days and see if these codes come back...a lot of times U codes are nothing to worry about it could be a module not reading something right but just a fraction off

I have done a lot of battery pulls and a lot of code clears with the ForScan tool I dunno where I read this but I saw that U2025 is possibly related to the Heater Valve. Is this possibly true or was the info I read incorrect?

Just the standard one no navigation and nope I don't have a center speaker.

There's more than one "standard one with no navigation."
CD changer? Single CD? CD + cassette? ...?

Anyway, if no nav or no center channel, then should be no subs. If you don't have a sub amp, then how would something that's not there be able to respond?

I have done a lot of battery pulls and a lot of code clears with the ForScan tool I dunno where I read this but I saw that U2025 is possibly related to the Heater Valve. Is this possibly true or was the info I read incorrect?

A failing (shorted) DCCV can cause electrical problems due to the electrical noise that it produces. I don't see where you have any problem with these codes though. With your configuration, they would probably be expected.

There's more than one "standard one with no navigation."
CD changer? Single CD? CD + cassette? ...?

Anyway, if no nav or no center channel, then should be no subs. If you don't have a sub amp, then how would something that's not there be able to respond?
Oh sorry I thought they all were same if not Nav mine has 6 Disk on the front of it.

A failing (shorted) DCCV can cause electrical problems due to the electrical noise that it produces. I don't see where you have any problem with these codes though. With your configuration, they would probably be expected.
Ok that sounds good thanks for the reply.

Last edited:
In the trunk, under the package shelf. Two 6x9s with an amplifier between them.

Members online

No members online now.
Back