abs light, Whats a good scanner for these cars?

rednotch

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I have an intermittent abs and advance track lights coming on, and staying on until the key is cycled. happened twice so far, its doesn't come on every time. My bluepoint scanner will not read the abs, but works for the rest. I'm going to see if my brothers scanner will work but don't have the time to run over there. So I'm looking for a brand that people know will work with this car. Its 03 incase there different from the gen 1's.

Any way I ran up to Autozone for some misc crap and asked them to scan it. came back with c1155 and c1233 both point to the drivers front wheel speed sensor. Seeing how its intermittent I want to test it before just replacing.

I have an intermittent abs and advance track lights coming on, and staying on until the key is cycled. happened twice so far, its doesn't come on every time. My bluepoint scanner will not read the abs, but works for the rest. I'm going to see if my brothers scanner will work but don't have the time to run over there. So I'm looking for a brand that people know will work with this car. Its 03 incase there different from the gen 1's.

Any way I ran up to Autozone for some misc crap and asked them to scan it. came back with c1155 and c1233 both point to the drivers front wheel speed sensor. Seeing how its intermittent I want to test it before just replacing.

AutoEnginuity is the one that I have, and it seems to work pretty well.
http://www.autoenginuity.com/order.html
Total Ford ScanTool Bundle for $399.95 is the minimum that you need.

Have you checked to ensure your sensors are properly seated in the hubs? And make sure your wires have a good connection with no brakes in them. If your getting both ABS, Advance Track and the TC is turning off, You may have a open circuit.

Members online

Back