ABS / CEL Code Reader

ReMiXeDg

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I am wanting to purchase a code reader to read the codes and any future codes this thing throws at me.

I want to be able to read ABS and Engine light codes.

Is this a ford spefic abs reader?>
http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/151443029075?lpid=82

What code reader do you use? I'd like to purchase one no more than $120 thanks

thats the code reader we use at work...

seems to work fine...

dont know if its a problem with the scanner or the car but I've has some issues getting it to read ABS codes on certain cars.

thats the code reader we use at work...

seems to work fine...

dont know if its a problem with the scanner or the car but I've has some issues getting it to read ABS codes on certain cars.

As long as it'll work on my lincoln ls then it's good. Have you used it for abs on your lincoln or any other ls

not for ABS, never had one pop up, I've just used to read and clear a lot of CELs on the LS

If I remember correctly, that's the same one the transmission shop had. It does read ABS codes and it's pretty darn cool. I believe it said I had 3 ABS codes but never figured out how to scroll through them. I only saw TCM PCM Mismatch. But oh well, my ABS light has been flashing at me for a while but I got over it. I'll definitely link up with you one day ReMiXeDg. I saw you texted me a few days ago when I put my sim in a customers phone but I didn't get to read the messages.

If I remember correctly, that's the same one the transmission shop had. It does read ABS codes and it's pretty darn cool. I believe it said I had 3 ABS codes but never figured out how to scroll through them. I only saw TCM PCM Mismatch. But oh well, my ABS light has been flashing at me for a while but I got over it. I'll definitely link up with you one day ReMiXeDg. I saw you texted me a few days ago when I put my sim in a customers phone but I didn't get to read the messages.

no problem thanks.. i have to get your number again. I'm laying low with my LS for the next couple of weeks and will be using my escape. owning two cars is hard when both of them start breaking down. both cars alternators went. now egr valve on escape good thing i just got 2012 rims off a escape that was going to auction for free :)) from my job.

I sure do want your guy to do my coils and valve cover gaskets etc. I'm justing leaving the ls parked now and working up the money for do everything so let him know if you could thanks A LOT

Members online

Back