? about paint...

Bacurus

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I'm in the market to buy an LSE or Wings West fully body kit. I had already planned to re-paint the car for $2500 dollars. It's white and has some hail damage. I was curious if I could get it painted a different color? Would it be more expensive? Thanks in advance.

Bacurus said:
I'm in the market to buy an LSE or Wings West fully body kit. I had already planned to re-paint the car for $2500 dollars. It's white and has some hail damage. I was curious if I could get it painted a different color? Would it be more expensive? Thanks in advance.

it would definatly be more expensive, pry about double what painting it the same color would be: 2500 * 2 = $5000+... because they would have to strip all the original paint off before they painted it the other color and they would have to get in all the door jams etc... so yes it would be about double than paintin it the same color...

LennDawg said:
it would definatly be more expensive, pry about double what painting it the same color would be: 2500 * 2 = $5000+... because they would have to strip all the original paint off before they painted it the other color and they would have to get in all the door jams etc... so yes it would be about double than paintin it the same color...

Thanks...

I'll keep it white!

:Beer

You know what...I've never seen a white LS that had the LSE body kit on it. Hmm....that might look quite good!

GrayGhost1 said:
You know what...I've never seen a white LS that had the LSE body kit on it. Hmm....that might look quite good!

It might...

All depends on the body shop. I was thinking of contrasting the paint with 20" black rims. I have some 18" mossa strata's that will be coming off...

Just a thought. Still not sure.

Bacurus said:
It might...

All depends on the body shop. I was thinking of contrasting the paint with 20" black rims. I have some 18" mossa strata's that will be coming off...

Just a thought. Still not sure.

I just had my car custom painted a two tone color, black with orange... on top looks really sharp.. paid 2500, had a dent in the hood I had to get fixed was gona cost 250 to get painted, and a dent in the trunk 250 to get painted he offered me a deal 2500 painted...
I have lexani krystals as well.. BUT I hit a huge pott hole, screwed up the allignment and bent the hell out of two rims on the psgr side... so now i'm shoppin for some rims once again.. i'll post pics here in about 2 hrs.. the lil lady is meeting me for lunch, grabbin the dig camera and email me the pics here at work.... finally photos for my garage...

Motts said:
I just had my car custom painted a two tone color, black with orange... on top looks really sharp.. paid 2500, had a dent in the hood I had to get fixed was gona cost 250 to get painted, and a dent in the trunk 250 to get painted he offered me a deal 2500 painted...
I have lexani krystals as well.. BUT I hit a huge pott hole, screwed up the allignment and bent the hell out of two rims on the psgr side... so now i'm shoppin for some rims once again.. i'll post pics here in about 2 hrs.. the lil lady is meeting me for lunch, grabbin the dig camera and email me the pics here at work.... finally photos for my garage...

Cool...

I was thinking a two tone paint, but still not sure...

Members online

No members online now.
Back