about how much $$$ would my 97 bring

Jerrwayne

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I may have other plains which would require me to sell my 97 non LSC Mark VIII.It belonged to my sister inlaw(non smoker,me too)and when I got it I knew that my brother had taken care of it.I'm gona be honest with yall.It's got 92,000+(can't remember)short trip miles on it.Those two can make 50 trips to the grocery a week alone.Their way of getting out of the house I guess.Any way it's the dark blue non moon roof but has stuff I haven't figured out yet.Like what is that thing a majiger on the rear view mirror that looks like I think is maybe a cell phone mike.Car could use paint but that could wait.I just had a head liner put in.I just spent $793 having it tuned up,fuel injection cleaned,7 new coils installed,plugs,fluids changed.I haven't had the transmission or rearend fluids changed(yet).Transmission isn't slipping.Just thinking of doing something different.I only have $5,100 in it and only have had it sence Christmas.It It aint like working on an ole chevy(OOOPS).Ya need money to buy stuff for one of these.:)

Members online

No members online now.
Back