A year gone by.

MarkedMan

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
It's hard to believe a year has almost come since Dave (Jibit) passed away. There's not a day that goes by I dont think about him. I knew David for almost 15 years and have to say he was a great man and a good friend. I still remember the day we met and all the things we have done together. He was a friend you can count on and a person to talk to no matter what the situation. He had such a personality you never knew what to expect from him. His serious looks would make you think that this guys a jerk but once you got to know him and he got to know you he was someone you could count on. He wasn't one to show his feelings but sometimes they did sneek out. Like the time his sister Tammy and I got married. Dave was my best man and when it came time for a his speach he walked up to the mic and i knew what he wanted to say but thing only that he did was break down in tears. I didn't know what to think i just sat there with amazement. This guy is human i thought. With all the good times we had we did share our bad ones to. But thankfully we were able to put that behind us. The last time we hung out was when I came to chicago and met Dave and Joey at Kopper Kitchen. Dave and Joey we having a late dinner a assume and I just got in from Cincinnati. We went out and had our fun and played some pool which he finally beat me. We'll one day I will have my rematch. I picture Dave lying in the casket with a smile and i'm thinking to myself i'll see you again my friend.. Please take the time on the 30th to remember Dave. He was a great friend and a brother to me and I know in some way he has touched you. I will in Chicago the weekend before to lay flowers by the crash site so if anyone is avalable on saturday stop by and lay a flower. God bless you Dave and keep safe. You will never be forgotten..........

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=35728

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.
Back