A week's worth of bad news for Bush foes.

Puts a smile to my face. Of course, so does a little tang.
icon12.gif

So you're saying we shouldn't be worried about Osama now Redman?

MonsterMark said:
The guy/gal has yet to post a word. Only pictures. Confused/Questioning?
I don't know, I think it's kinda cool. I would like to see some other funny pics besides Bush, though, in other forums.

Kbob said:
So you're saying we shouldn't be worried about Osama now Redman?

Why you think Bush is worried about Osama? Thats why we left him alone to work on iraq.... Thats why Bush is quoted as saying "I don't know where he is. You know, I just don't spend that much time on him... I truly am not that concerned about him."

Maybe you should know were your canidate stands before ya make a comment like that. Its obvious Bush has more imortant things to do then worry about the mastermind behind the attacks that started all of this in the first place.

Punisher said:
Why you think Bush is worried about Osama?
Yeah I do, so do you want to argue about that again? I was talking to Redman.

Punisher said:
Why you think Bush is worried about Osama? Thats why we left him alone to work on iraq.... Thats why Bush is quoted as saying "I don't know where he is. You know, I just don't spend that much time on him... I truly am not that concerned about him."

Maybe you should know were your canidate stands before ya make a comment like that. Its obvious Bush has more imortant things to do then worry about the mastermind behind the attacks that started all of this in the first place.

No wonder GW never "walks the talk" and leaves us with empty promises. He couldn't walk a straight line if he had to!

JohnnyBz00LS said:
No wonder GW never "walks the talk" and leaves us with empty promises. He couldn't walk a straight line if he had to!
I'm sorry, but I really don't get it. If anyone actually believes that the US isn't doing everything they can to find Osama bin Laden they're _____ (I can't think of a word that won't seem offensive so I left it blank). It would be COMPLETELY unAmerican to do so. Not to mention the political windfall ANY president would get in catching him. You guys are just arguing for the sake of argument.

Kbob said:
I'm sorry, but I really don't get it. If anyone actually believes that the US isn't doing everything they can to find Osama bin Laden they're _____ (I can't think of a word that won't seem offensive so I left it blank). It would be COMPLETELY unAmerican to do so.

Then PLEASE explain how GW, by taking his focus off Afghanistan (where Osama was, and most likely still hiding), leaving our job there done half-assed, then going after Iraq, doing another half-assed job there, is doing anything REMOTELY like "doing everything they can to find Osama" and thus is NOT being, by your definition "unAmerican"?????

JohnnyBz00LS said:
Then PLEASE explain how GW, by taking his focus off Afghanistan (where Osama was, and most likely still hiding), leaving our job there done half-assed, then going after Iraq, doing another half-assed job there, is doing anything REMOTELY like "doing everything they can to find Osama" and thus is NOT being, by your definition "unAmerican"?????
I'm not claiming to know all the military and intelligence aspects of that operation, and neither do you. But you speak as if nothing is being done. You left out my main point which I thought you'd snag onto the most. I'll repeat it: it would be a political windfall to catch Osama bin Laden for ANY president. It's completely against reason to think that we aren't doing all we can in that regard other than to bash the president. And I'll repeat one more thing, if ANY president or any American is hindering the capture of Osama bin Laden, they are not only unAmerican, they should be executed by due process of law.

Kbob said:
it would be a political windfall to catch Osama bin Laden for ANY president.
Especially when Bush catches him a week before the election. Actually, I would like to see him surface one day after the election, after the election has been won fair and square, just like in 2000.

Last edited by a moderator:
MonsterMark said:
Especially when Bush catches him a week before the election. Actually, I would like to see him surface one day after the election, after we have one the election fair and square, just like in 2000.
Fair and square? :eek:

Kbob said:
I'll take that as a "no".
The sooner we kill Saddam Bin Ladin the better.
Problem is,...., now we have an incredibly LARGE and growing problem on our hands in Iraq.
NOBODY is going to solve that one. :Bang
:give

Wow, Redman has actually posted more than a cartoon. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I welcome you into the discussion.

What should we do?

Surrender?.... as the DNC commercial provided by the MoveOn. org people suggests? What is it exactly that the most powerful military in the the world should do, especially in light of the fact that we are morally obligated to protect the world from itself?

??????

Any one elected President will have to maintain our presence in Iraq for at least 10 years. No choice. ("You break it, you own it")
Question is, who better to run this effort - the man who forgot to plan for the aftermath or his Yale classmate?
Either way, we're screwed.
Just the price of being the only superpower, I suppose.

MonsterMark said:
Wow, Redman has actually posted more than a cartoon. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I welcome you into the discussion.

What should we do?

Surrender?.... as the DNC commercial provided by the MoveOn. org people suggests? What is it exactly that the most powerful military in the the world should do, especially in light of the fact that we are morally obligated to protect the world from itself?

??????

redman said:
Any one elected President will have to maintain our presence in Iraq for at least 10 years. No choice. ("You break it, you own it")
Question is, who better to run this effort - the man who forgot to plan for the aftermath or his Yale classmate?
Either way, we're screwed.
Just the price of being the only superpower, I suppose.

:Beer

Members online

No members online now.
Back