A Very Short TV Clip of the Zephyr...

formerknown

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
This is a very brief clip of the 2006 Zephyr, courtesy of BON. I thinks it's a rough cut of a promo commerical or TV spot. Not sure if there's any sound, I'm at a computer terminal without speakers...

2006 Lincoln Zephyr

Looks like a sharp car, would be great for going out for the night Downtown. I don't think Lincoln cares about performance at all...

Besides the MarkVIII, which is pretty quick.
:L

StraDog said:
I don't think Lincoln cares about performance at all... :L

StraDog, I think you are somewhat correct. But look at it this way. Three of their cars have 280 horsepower or greater. That is not low in the performance section. The LS, Aviator and especially Navigator are all cars that perform well. The Towncar has almost 240 HP, and if you ask me that is more than enough to get that boat moving at a really good clip. I have a 97 TC with 112,000 on it, just getting it broken in. She still can make the wheels chirp and accelerate very well for a car this size and the 4.6 that is in it is only rated at 210 hp. It is true that everything cadillac makes has allot of horsepower, but that is not really what Lincoln is going for. They are going for enough power to make its owners confident but not so much to make them extreamly dangerous and obnoxious on the road.

Lincoln is doing it right. altough I do think that they need to offer the 3.5 on the zephyr. It is a beautiful car, and in the video it looks bigger than it really is. I think that because of that, it holds great presence as a lincoln vehicle. It will sell moderately well, but I would love to have one.

I saw the Zephyr at the T.O. auto show. It's a slick looking car. IMHO, Lincoln has always been ahead of Cadillac in the styling Dept. Especially their interiors. Check out the Conti' concetpt! Beautiful!

Now if they only add a V8 option on the Zephyr...

The video is good , but no sound . I wonder if there is going to be a two door version, the car looks COOL.

ive seen the conti concept 3 years ago at the javits center auto show. that thing has been a concept for far too long, they are not going to come out with that car anytime soon. lincoln is all about concepts never reality, i love lincoln but they have no idea what they are doing. oh yeah the car does in fact look sweet!!!

pepperman said:
The video is good , but no sound . I wonder if there is going to be a two door version, the car looks COOL.

If you guys want to see two good videos of the Zephyr go the Lincoln vehicles website.

The interior design looks much better now, but somehow it looks too blocky, like the Navigator/Aviator console.

Prefer the rear headlights on the old model, but it looks rpetty kickass overall.

Members online

No members online now.
Back