A tribute to Ray!

my first.....& my second

I had the chance to see ray's car at carlisle this year ,nice car & good people, can't wait to do it again.

vbpgimage.jpg

Copy of HPIM0264.jpg

Here they are! A couple of pictures i took of my sled with the Ray's Switch installed,it was super easy to do! Thanks Adam and Rich for yall's help! Its greatly appreciated!

Hope everyone enjoy's the pictures!
the last one is just me at the police station...just at lowered height,not slammed. :)

Linc1resize.jpg

Linc2resize.jpg

Linc3resize.jpg

I know that there's more out there. I saw Ray building these darn things all the time. Post your rides. I'd like to see them. Thanks. Sr.

As soon as I get my New switch, I will Post is asap.... I cant wait to get that thing.. Hopefully more ppl will buy them... Ray would of loved to see all these pics..

xtra tip for those who drop the car while park..only the back. if you get 89 tbird shocks which are longer then mk8;s it will sit lower

would have gone out and taken a better picture but the switch is acting up it just transfers the air from the front bags to the rear looks kinda funny with its butt in the air 5 feet. wish i could have meet him seems like he would have been someone my life would have been richer just from meeting him.

untitled.jpg

would have gone out and taken a better picture but the switch is acting up it just transfers the air from the front bags to the rear looks kinda funny with its butt in the air 5 feet. wish i could have meet him seems like he would have been someone my life would have been richer just from meeting him.

It's not messed up, it's a matter of a big heavy V8 is going to apply more pressure and force air out through the vent solenoid and back to the rear at the same time, if the vent solenoid were larger it might be able to empty the air more evenly. Either that or your vent solenoid is acting up.

the air ride acts fine off the switch on the switch no matter how many times the switch is tripped it wont let the back come down i talked with kracker and we both agree that its transferring the air and it stays in the rear bags just dont know what part of the switch opens the vent the vent is opening normally like when i close the doors on the highway etc just does not open with the switch tripped

Members online

No members online now.
Back