A small leak

04LSSport

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I stopped of to get some coffees today on the way to my sisters house and when I got back out to the car I noticed a puddle of fluid at the drivers front tire. My first thought was that it must be from someone else. I put the coffees in the car and thought I better check to make sure it was not my car that was leaking. When I looked under the car sure enough it was dripping from the engine bay. It was not a lot of fluid but to be on the safe side I called Lincoln Roadside Assistance and asked them to send a tow truck to take me to a dealer, which was only 5 minutes from where I was. First off I had someone on the phone within second, the tow truck was there in 30 Minutes and the dealer had my car fixed in about two hours. It turned out to be a lose clamp on a radiator hose. I must say that the whole experience was very painless for me and I was impressed with the service I received.

Wow, that is cool. Is there a deductible or service fee or anything that has to be paid for that service?

Members online

No members online now.
Back