A ricer's dream.

WackyWRZ

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Found these pics laying around, and thought you guys'd get a kick out of it. You can see in the 2nd pic that there are real ricers around too.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

hmmm I got a coffee can about to become empty......... I wonder....

Joeychgo said:
hmmm I got a coffee can about to become empty......... I wonder....

Ya know, I got to thinking about the usefulness of the coffee can. you could remove the bottom and top metal, cut a slit and glue 2 together and make a nice shiney spoiler. And hell, why not put one up front and use it as a a cold air intake or a hood scoop to feed that giant tip.

Yeah, a coffee can might not work too good as a cold air intake, not big enough, but maybe something like a small rectagle wastepaper basket. It'd be a little bigger, and maybe more impact resistant if it was a rubbermaid. :) I could cut a hole in the hood, and put it down straight into the TB. Then I could mount the MAF right in the waste paper basket.

Nancy Reagan said it best man ----

JUST SAY NO TO DRUGS!!!!!!!!!

More like emptying your stomach contents into a coffee can.

Actually a really well done (professionally done) ricer isn't too bad. But in that case everything works and the decals are there because the car is actually sponsored.

Like the ones on display at SEMA

sema2003.jpg

I'll qualify my above statements with "but I wouldn't want to own one - or do more than a 3 minute ride in one"

Does that seem better?

WackyWRZ said:
Found these pics laying around, and thought you guys'd get a kick out of it. You can see in the 2nd pic that there are real ricers around too.
The last picture (of the Nitrous soda bottle) had me on the floor!

dsinclair said:
More like emptying your stomach contents into a coffee can.

Actually a really well done (professionally done) ricer isn't too bad. But in that case everything works and the decals are there because the car is actually sponsored.

Like the ones on display at SEMA
MY EYES! MY EYES! :barf:

Members online

Back