A Musical Soundscape for A 1997 Towncar?

Randeaux

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Okay, here's the big question:
"I am trying to put togheter a compilation to have as a musical soundscape for when I take my '97 Town Car out for a night on the town.
I listen to a very wide range of music. In my collection of music,I have everything from Wagner to The Darkness to Patsy Cline to Cypress Hill to
The Ramones to The Carpenters to Marvin Gaye to John Coltrane to Donna Summer and most everything in-between. My main time period of interest in music is from 1965 to 1995. (I literally have a library of music at home.)"
Could y'all help me with suggestions for this compilation?
I have no shame in a diverse musical compilation, VARIETY keeps things interesting. I would appreciate any feed back.
THANK YOU :biggrin:
:feedback
:L
-------------------------------------------
1997 Town Car Signature Series (Deep Wedgewood Blue w/moonroof)

Last edited by a moderator:
A few song that I like while I'm driving - Forgive me if I hack up a name

Hollywood Night - Bob Seger

Safety Dance - Men Without Hat

Jump - Van Halen

Lady Put the Light On - Brownsville Station

Fred Bear - Ted Nuget

Born to Run - Bruce Sprigsteen

I am I Said - Neil Diamond

See You on the Other Side - Ozzy

Bitch is Back - Elton John

Plus many more here's a start

pepperman said:
mespock, you forgot one--Cat Scratch Fever by Ted Nugent. :cool:

That's right after Fred Bear, Live riding to Ted - Kiss my @$$ (even if it is a conservitive's song - sorry Bryan LOL)

And I can't for get Switch'n to Glide (The Beat Goes On) by the kings -

Then there is always Roll With the Changes - REO

Some songs just make the drive more fun and sometimes faster

Quick note on Hollywood Nights (After Seger gave the demmo to his producer - his producer called and told Bob that he thought it would be a hit but it would be dangerous in a car. While listening to the demo Bob's producer notice he was doing over 100 mph)

Highway Star by Deep Purple is also good to get the mph up there.

Thanx y'all; killer selection so far, I'm quite sure I have most of these songs somewhere on either cd-cassette-45 or LP. (Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to pass on the Neil Diamond, The *cough,cough*little woman and I made an Neil/Neil agreement, I can't play any Neil Diamond around her, and she is forbidden to play Neil Young around me. (She hates Diamond's (pompousness!?!) and I hate Young's screeching, whining yap! So the only Neil we can play when we're in the car togheter is Neil Sedaka?!?
(Laughter In The Rain is our Karaoke song hr-hr.) :frown:
*owned* -by my lil' wummun!
:L
-------------------------------------
1997 Town Car Sig. Series (No! She dosen't drive it!-that's why she keeps my 'nad's in her purse so's I can have that privilidge;) :Bang

Members online

No members online now.
Back